Casual Doll Purse/Handbag
- Denim/Old Jeans
- Cut four 4 1/2 inch long strips of Ducktape and lay them sticky side up, overlapping.
- Cut four more strips of the same length and lay them on top of the others, sticky side to sticky side.
- Trim away any sticky tape that is showing.
- Fold in half, hamburger style, and tape side closed, leaving one 4 1/2 inch opening.
- Cut a 14 1/2 in. by 3/4 in. strip of Denim,or whatever length you want, and tape one endto each side, fodling it in half on the edge.
- For style or a shoulder pad, you may want to wrap a small strip of Ducktape around the Denim.
You now have a casual purse(or handbag) for your 18″ doll.
Crayola Box Candy Bucket
- Packing Tape
- Razor Blade
- Green Paint
- Yellow Butcher Paper
- 5 quart Ice Cream Bucket
- 3 1/3 in. by 12 1/2 in. by 15 1/2 in. Cardboard Box
- Paint Brush
- 2 Washers
- 2 Small Pieces of Wire
- Adult Help
- Tape all openings on box closed.
- Wrap box in the yellow paper and tape the paper to the box.
- With pencil, draw a semi-circle at the top of the box.
- Draw and color, with crayon, the tops of crayons inside the semi-circle.
- In bubble letters, write the words: Crayola, CRAYONS, and 24.
- Draw one thick stripe, one medium stripe, and two thin stripes on each bottom corner, as shown in the picture.
- Use a red crayon to color in the words: CRAYONS and 24.
- Use a green crayon to color in the medium and thin stripes.
- Use the green paint to fill in the large stripe and Crayola.
You are now done with the front of the box.
- On the very top of the box, with an adult’s help, cut a 5 in. by 2 1/4 in. rectangle in the center and one 3/4 cm. square on each side of the rectangle.
- Take the handle off an ice cream bucket and push one end into both of the small holes.
- On each end of the handle, secure a washer with the pieces of wire.
You’ve just created the Crayola Box Candy Bucket, perfect for you if you’re planning to be a Crayola Crayon for Halloween.
- Light Brown Or White Paper
- Scotch Tape
- Leopard Print Ducktape
- Two Toilet Paper Tubes
- 1/4 to 1/2 inch Thick Rubberband
- Fold Paper into a dog face:http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-dog-face.html and draw the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cut two 1 1/2 inch sections off of one of the Tubes.
- Cut one 5 inch strip of Ducktape and cut it down the middle creating two 5 inch strips.
- Using the Ducktape, tape both 1 1/2 inch sections of Tube to the whole Tube, as shown in the picture.
- Cut 2 inches off of the Rubberband and Tape a 1/2 inch section inside of one end of the whole Tube.
- Tape the origami dog head onto the other end of the Tube.
Now you have a cute little puppy to keep you company when sit at your desk.